Achievements and Hobbies

 

   
๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ปHi there, welcome to my blog! 

My name is Nur Hijrahtie, but you can call me Hij. Here is my self-introduction video I made. Feel free to watch!

As most of you guys may already know, I have been a student of SMK Majakir Papar since I was 13 years old until now. I was a KRK science student for 5 years and to be honest it was tough but it really shaped my personality to be more responsible. I have made some achievements throughout the years. Me and my two of my friends participated in Exxonmobil-UKM Sabah STEM Innovation Challenge 2020 and we got second place. Other than that, me and my classmates participated in Digital Intercultural Exchange organized by Learning Labs Programme as the representative of Malaysia in 2017.

As someone who is an introvert, listening to music has always been my go to activity. My love for music can be traced back to when I was a child. I memorized many English and Malay songs and I would sing out loud whenever song was played in the radio during road trip. My siblings including my parents would tease and laugh at my terrible singing skills to make me cry. But it was a good childhood memory. Recently, I have been listening to The Swan by Saint-Seans on repeat. It really helps me to calm down after a rough day.

Other than that, I am also passionate about reading. I love to read books, articles, comics and anything I find interesting on internet. Sometimes I read late into the night, especially during the weekends and I only stop when my head becomes too drowsy to continue. My reading culture is further heightened by my introversion. Because of this pandemic, I have been reading L.J. Smith's work, New York Times bestselling author. I love to read her books for an easy and light reading.


Lastly, I want to thank everyone for spending time reading my not so interesting blog until the end. I can't wait to be able to go to school and meet up with everyone. That is all from me, thank you and let's be friend! <3๐Ÿ’“








Comments

  1. This is pleasing to my eyes, exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also enjoy listening to music, keep it up !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, i love reading too๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I can be like you, you're my idol. You are so smart and successful student ๐Ÿ˜ญ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wahhh congratulations on your second place for STEM innovation challenge ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿฅฐ

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed reading your blog!๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seeing as how well-written this blog is, reading has definitely paid off. Do recommend some of your favorite books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love reading and listen to music too! Amazing blog, keep it up ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Hij! Old classmate :3 how ur day? hihi stay safe and stay healthy Hij>< great blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome ✨anyway i also an introvert person๐Ÿ˜‚ ..hope can do well with you when the school open

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts