MUET
💛Greetings everyone! For today's blog I was required to write my opinion about MUET test. Enjoy!💛
First and foremost, my feelings about this test are that I feel genuinely scared but a bit excited at the same time. I am generally feeling a bit frightened when it comes to exams. But I am afraid about the test because I am not very confident with my English proficiency. That is why I am usually scared to speak up during English class. But my intention is to do my best and develop my skills. I am eager because I look forward to discussing about many interesting topics with my friends.
Next, the easiest paper for me will be reading because I have confidence in my pronunciation. Moreover, I am confident with my ability to identify information from texts and articles. The most challenging part of this test to me will be listening. I have difficulty dealing with the information in a short period of time. Other than that, I easily panicked and it could make me lose my concentration.
Last but not least, although it may be hard but I am still targeting
to obtain band 5. I would try to achieve it by improving my English skills and
finding strategies to ace my MUET test.
💛That is about it, thank you!


Comments
Post a Comment