National Day
💜Happy Independence Day💜
Greetings everyone! Three days ago, we were required to make videos with Tiktok in celebration of National Day. Unfortunately for me, I've been ill for three days, so I don't have the strength to do it. Anyway, today, we were told to pick our personal top three videos.
I am astonished by the effort you put into making the video. Everyone has done an excellent job and deserves a round of applause.
But without further ado, these are my three personal favorites from all the videos.
First and foremost, the stunning artwork by Sullivan Samson.
I'm very surprised at how talented you are! You can produce such astonishing works of art in a short time. I am very into art so I'm looking forward to seeing your amazing artwork in the future.
My next top three is Charles Lee!
You did an amazing job at translating the lyrics and you have a great voice! I am looking forward to more singing videos in the future.
Last but not least, Maxcresper's video!
I really love historical videos, it is very informative and I am learning so much from this video. Your pronunciation is also great and I am astonished by your confidence. Great work!
That is all from me for now, once again I would like to give a round of applause to every one of you for such an amazing job. Thank you and stay safe everyone!


Omg your blog so lovely
ReplyDelete